AIR HEX ALONTE S.R.L. based in Alonte (VI – Italy) is part of LU-VE Group, leader in the air heat exchanger sector.
AIR HEX ALONTE S.R.L. produces and commercializes Alfa LU-VE branded ventilated heat exchangers for refrigeration, air conditioning and industrial applications.
Brief Job Description
The Application Engineer provide technical support for the selection and development of products, especially special ones, first of all to the sales network and, when necessary, to distributors, direct customers and consultants.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Provide technical-commercial support to the departments involved in the development of orders;
- Control the selections of special machines, especially on acquired orders, in compliance with the rules of corporate feasibility and sustainability;
- Collaborate in the verification of selection tools and, together with the functions involved, help in the development of ever better tools;
- Understand the needs of customers and try to satisfy them in the best possible way;
- Collaborate in professional training;
- Learn and master the knowledge of heat exchanger, cooling and ventilated products thought training and hands on experience;
- Work with LU-VE’s Engineering departments worldwide to develop, design and maintain engineering standards.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably in the energy field) or Technical diploma;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular EXCEL);
- Fluency in English.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Problem solving;
- Inclination to continuous improvement;
- Preferable Experience in technical-commercial roles or similar.