AIR HEX ALONTE S.R.L. based in Alonte (VI – Italy) is part of LU-VE Group, leader in the air heat exchangers sector.
AIR HEX ALONTE S.R.L. produces, markets and sells Alfa LU-VE branded ventilated heat exchangers for refrigeration, air conditioning and industrial applications.
Brief Job Description
The Application Engineer provides technical support for the selection and development of products, in particular special units, first of all to the sales network and, when necessary, to distributors, direct customers and consultants.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an Application Engineer to support LU-VE Plant in Italy (Air Hex Alonte S.r.l. – Italy – Alonte). In your role you will report to the Application Engineering Manager. Your location will be in Air Hex Alonte S.r.l., Alonte (VI), Italy.
- provide technical-commercial support to the departments involved in the development of orders;
- check the selections of special machines, especially on acquired orders, in compliance with the rules of corporate feasibility and sustainability;
- collaborate on the verification of selection tools and, together with the functions involved, help in the development of ever better tools;
- understand the needs of customers and try to satisfy them in the best possible way;
- collaborate in professional training.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably in the energy field).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular EXCEL).
- Fluency in English.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred experience in technical-commercial roles or in similar roles.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Required processing and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude to communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge of SAP management system.