Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc was established in 2008 in Jacksonville, Texas, USA. In 2019 the Management Board of LU-VE Group decided to build a new plant in Jacksonville. Construction started in 2020 and we are still developing in the USA.
Brief Job Description
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording and reporting of financial position. The role involves strategic oversight of internal reporting protocols, cash management, A/R and collections management, development of and adherence to Internal Controls, and ensuring appropriate accounting practices and policies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create part assembly drawings based on design created by Engineering, Sales or Customer
- Follows the company’s mission, ethics, and values in every work task and business interaction
- Prepares timely and accurate financial statements, as well as financial and business performance information for local and group management
- Oversees corporate accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Oversees the effectiveness of the company’s accounting internal controls. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose adequate level of control over financial activities
- Understanding of product costing elements and bill of materials, and proper recording of inventory transactions
- Manage fixed assets including review of investment documents for proper classification and budget authorization, proper recording of assets, depreciation analysis
- Works with group management to drive the annual budget process
- Leads customers billing and A/R collection efforts, including collections activity coordination with sales/customer service team
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements. Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly), including identifying and evaluating actual to forecast variances
- Responsible for payroll management, timely reporting of financial information as needed by employee benefits broker, 401K plan manager
- Responsible for coordination with outside services for tax preparation, auditing, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Drive a culture that structures and aligns accounting strategy with the growth plans of the company
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners while offering unsurpassed customer service
- Work with external regulatory agencies in regards to property taxes, payroll taxes, etc.
- Manage third-party providers including Payroll vendors
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant financial experience, including product costing in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Knowledge of SAP (particularly FI and CO modules) or other ERP systems preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups, etc) and PowerPoint
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to drive business initiatives
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels including group executive management and outside relationships (e.g., bank SVP)