SEST SPA based in Limana (BL – Italy) is part of LU-VE Group, leader in the air heat exchanger sector.
SEST SPA is the European market leader in the production of heat exchanger finned coils for the commercial refrigeration and air conditioning sectors.
Brief Job Description
The Process Engineer will be responsible for managing all the activities necessary to ensure the adequacy and technical/technological updating of the production equipment of the Group’s factories, in relation to corporate strategies and new products.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse and define new technological processes used in production
- Ensure the definition of the correct production cycle for the creation of new products defined by the product design
- Carry out continuous monitoring of the functioning of the production plants and carry out all the investigations required by the Plant Managers to remedy any technical – production malfunctions generated by equipment or machines
- Participate in the preparation of budgets for technical, process and production investments to improve production efficiency and the putting into production of new products
- Create new engineering solutions, based on the process developed by product engineering, making use of technical information and collaborating with all the industrialization functions present in the various plants of the Group
- Identify the most suitable suppliers to carry out technical work, providing them with all the necessary specifications, and verifying their technical adequacy and competence with respect to business needs
- Carry out preliminary and then final projects, with an indication of costs and implementation times
- Undertake technical projects necessary for the fulfilment of work done by the appointed companies
- Assist in the start-up of new equipment in the production unit, providing all the information necessary for its optimization, verifying the technical, safety, and environmental documentation
- Supervise the training of operators for new equipment
- At least 2-4 years’ experience
- SAP/Office pack (excellent Excel)
- High school diploma and University Degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good English and preferably knowledge of a second language
- Driving licence
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Predisposition to work in contact with people
- Problem solving abilities
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- Willing to travel on business