LU-VE S.p.A. based in Uboldo (VA – Italy) is part of LU-VE Group, leader in the air heat exchangers sector.
LU-VE S.p.A. produces, industrial and commercial unit coolers, air cooled condensers, CO2 gas coolers dry coolers & radiators.
Brief Job Description
The Production Planner will be responsible for the planning of its production line.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure optimisation of line planning
- To be responsible for the planning of its production line (departments UP1 and UP3)
- To monitor the progress of its production line, defining alternative programs that optimize production capacity and capacity utilization
- To act as an interface with the commercial office to ensure compliance with deadlines and the good performance of orders
- To interface with material planners for the procurement of materials necessary for production and for the management of any critical issues
- To interface with other company functions (in particular: Technical, Quality, Shipments etc.) to ensure the good and correct development of the lines of its responsibility
- From 0 to 3 years in the role in medium/large companies
- Degree in economics/engineering
- Knowledge Office package in particular excel
- SAP knowledge
- English knowledge (preferably)
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Stress management skills
- Flexibility and proactivity