With its headquarters in Novosedly in the Czech Republic, on the border with Austria, HTS – Heat Transfer System, specializes in the production of heat exchangers for special applications and for the air conditioning and refrigeration sectors.
Brief Job Description
The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling all the activities linked to the production processes, optimizing the use of direct labor and plant resources.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the production departments in order to transmit the production plan to operators and guarantee continuity of work in line with delivery times.
- Draw up reports in order to periodically assess the company’s requirements for raw materials and machinery, and the needs of customers.
- Put forward hypotheses for improving production by rescheduling production.
- Work with the sales department to plan the orders received, establishing the relevant deadlines and checking that delivery times are met.
- Verify material requirements in conjunction with the warehouse and logistics department.
- SAP/Office pack.
- High school diploma and Management/Technical Degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in the operations area, planning area as advantage.
- Fluent English skills.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Problem solving abilities.
- Inclination to continuous improvement.