Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc was established in 2008 in Jacksonville, TX.
Brief Job Description
As the Production Supervisor on 2nd shift you will be responsible to oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all production employees in the department.
- Assure maximum utilization of resources to meet the scheduled due dates for product availability.
- Adhere to safety programs to include training and awareness to eliminate lost time accidents and reduce OSHA recordable injuries.
- Serve as a communication link between management and the department to assure quality information flow.
- Provide leadership and coaching to department employees, including goal setting, and performance feedback.
- Alert management to any capacity constraints that have a potential to adversely affect customer service levels.
- Maintain the floor stock inventory to assure adequate components availability.
- Maintain and environment of fairness, challenge, and support to foster job effectiveness and a sense of direction and well-being in the department employees.
- Respond to employee concerns in an efficient manner.
- Maintain department integrity.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Experience leading a production team of 10 or more with at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience with metal forming equipment; particularly bending equipment, presses and dies.
- Knowledge of equipment troubleshooting and operation.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs.
- Excellent communication skills with employees at all levels (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical ability.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and set priorities. Position requires an ability to function with a sense of urgency while maintaining a participative environment and positive attitude.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to enhance teamwork and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Management and leadership skills.