Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc was established in 2008 in Jacksonville, Texas, USA. In 2019 the Management Board of LU-VE Group decided to build a new plant in Jacksonville. Construction started in 2020 and we are still developing in the USA.
Brief Job Description
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible to actively seek out and obtain new customers while growing the Heat Transfer business with current customers resulting in increased sales revenue, market share and profitability. This will include, but not limited to: relationship building, customer service, development and implementation sales plans, trade shows, and special events, monitor customer and market activity and making recommendation for growth.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively seek out and obtain new accounts through research of the market to identify target customers, establish clear priorities and recommend the strategy to obtain their business.
- Grows existing customers by obtaining new business by working closely with customers to understand their current and future product and business requirements.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing market strategies and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling by keeping current with supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- Three to five years of sales experience in the Heat Transfer business
- Two to Three years’ experience as sales manager
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- SAP experience a plus
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps