Supply Chain Manager
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc was established in 2008 in Jacksonville, TX.
Brief Job Description
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will manage all aspects of the organization’s supply chain management and operations, including procurement, vendor relations, production, logistics and distribution.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with insights gained via partnering with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance departments. Ensure consistent integration into the forecast of customer insights, base business trends, merchandising promotional plans, new item volumes, plan-o-gram changes and seasonal volume with the goal of reducing working capital and minimizing forecast error.
- Manage the existing supply chain department to include warehouse, shipping, receiving, and planning/ scheduling.
- Review orders shipping to the customer to maximize performance against internal and customer-driven goals.
- Analyze, maintain, and modify key item-level system replenishment settings such as minimum ship quantity and shipment increment.
- Develop/maintain statistical safety stock strategy.
- Manage new items. Manage customer specific systems and tools integration with the forecasting system.
- Work to reduce chargebacks and improve report cards with customers.
- As the Supply Chain Interface, individual will provide Sales and Operations teams with timely analysis, guidance, and decision-making to ensure that the supply chain is in the best position to execute the demand plan generated from the total operational forecast. This includes generating and publishing to key stakeholders, monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report.
- Proactively develop others within the planning organization through the sharing of best demonstrated processes and knowledge transference. Provide cross functional leadership across departments to solve for demand related issues caused by forecast error, demand constraints, unplanned promotional opportunities, etc.
- Responsible for implementing methods, approaches, and solutions to maximize warehouse efficiency and use.
- Monitor overall inventory levels as well as establish and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Coordinate shipment with freight carriers to ensure on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products & SAP.
- Functional user of SAP within warehouse and planning modules preferred.
- Knowledge of international shipping terms and conditions and managing customs activities.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, positively influence and train direct reports, peers, and others.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Multi-site warehouse: 5 years (Preferred).
- Supply chain: 5 years (Preferred).
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred).
- Supply chain management: 5 years (Preferred).
- Freight forwarder: 2 years (Preferred).
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to drive business initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.