Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc is part of LU-VE Group, which is the leading producer in Europe (and the third in the world) of equipment in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
Zyklus Heat Transfer, Inc was established in 2008 in Jacksonville, TX.
Brief Job Description
As the Application Engineer you will be responsible for the research, design, and develop of new products and provide technical support to internal and external customers with existing products. Support day to day operations and works closely with Sales and Manufacturing Engineering to quote and design appropriate manufacturing methods for new and existing products.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product and applications expert, that can work with customers to: Utilizing Mechanical Engineering principles develop new products, suggest the right product for the customer’s application, works with internal and external customers to develop validation plans for products and manages the process from start to finish.
- Learn and master the knowledge of heat exchanger, cooling and ventilated products thought training and hands on experience.
- Provide technical support to engineering issues from both suppliers and customers.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings for new and existing products.
- Generate conceptual and preliminary drawings to be used for development of products with customers and internal departments.
- Identify solutions to improve product efficiency and manufacturing efficiency.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Review new and existing products to assess performance risks and manufacturing issues.
- Work with sales, manufacturing engineering, suppliers, and the shop floor to properly cost new products.
- Manage the new product introduction process from conception all the way to customer sample validation.
- Work with LU-VE’s Engineering departments worldwide to develop, design and maintain engineering standards.
- Provide Bill of Materials on new products by defining the when, where, and why parts are used.
- Provide general support to the mechanical drafters with product specifications and print dimensions.
- Four-year Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Heat Exchanger, HVAC, Cooling or Ventilated products.
- Experience working with ISO-9001.
- Experience in working in different stages of a product life cycle, from conception to continuous technical support.
- Experience with Auto Desk Inventor, AutoCAD, SAP, and Siemens Team Center.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Project management is a plus.